Pro Wrestling Cyber match

Username22 vs Miznew201

Sergio-bodybuildermuscle (2 )

6/22/2016 1:35 PM

Good job username You control The match

Translate

JDog86 (0 )

6/21/2016 3:49 PM

Nice match! I'd love to have at it with either of you!

Translate

username22 (1)

6/21/2016 10:36 AM

Easily dominated this muscled wimp just as easily as i thought i would. Easily.

Translate

mattmania (0)

12/28/2016 2:29 PM

(In reply to this)

Username try me if you are looking for a challenge.

Translate

biceplover (2 )

12/27/2016 1:00 PM

(In reply to this)

Nice match next time try to press the guy overhead!!

Translate

username22 (1)

6/21/2016 10:34 AM

username22> in the ring.. 5'6'' 170lbs.. blue wrestling trunks and boots.. shirtless as i stretch and flex waiting for my challenger.. yt

miznew201> I enter... 5 11, 170. In red trunks and boots. Yt

username22> size up this stud.. walk to center of the ring flex my chest and shoulder and wave you on.. lets see what you got stud? yt

miznew201> I get close.... Chest is pretty big... Hope to not be engulfed in his chest... Wait for the bell... Yt

username22> ding ding ding... throw a quick punch to your abs just as the bell rings.. yt

miznew201> Urf!!! I counter with a fist to your gut! Yt

username22> ugh.. throw another tow punches to your abs.. trying to win this first battle.. yt

miznew201> Urf!!! Counter with another punch!! Grab and pull you into a side headlock!! Ur head near my pit. Yt

username22> ugh.. damn another punch, followed by you pulling me into a side headlock.. trapped.. i try to run forward driving your back into the turnbuckle.. yt

miznew201> Urf!!! Damn!!... Smashed into the corner! I fall seated in the corner
miznew201> yt

username22> pull you up by the head.. punch you in the gut.. grab your arm and sling you across into the opposite corner.. yt

miznew201> Thrown hard and bam!!! Hit that corner hard!! Yt

username22> follow right behind.. jump up and slam my body into yours.. yt

miznew201> Urf!!! Ur compact body smashes into me!! I fall seated in corner... Dazed yt

username22> i pull you up again.. punch to the abs.. sling you back to the corner again.. following again.. this time duck down and aim my shoulder into your abs.. yt

miznew201> Man is fast for a little guy!!.... Smashed into by ur shoulder!! Fuck!! Yt

username22> grab your head.. pull it into a side head lock.. drag you out of the corner.. yt

miznew201> I sweep your legs and watch you land on your back!! Pull myself out of your headlock Yt

username22> ahhh.. shit.. droped back onto the mat as you slip out of my headlock.. yt

miznew201> Stand and flex!.... Motion you to get up
miznew201> yt

username22> ugh fuck.. stare up at your big flexed mucles.. pissed.. as i'm getting back to my feet.. run at you for a spear.. yt

miznew201> Urf!!! Slammed back into the corner!! Damn! Yt

username22> throw several punches to your abs real quick.. right left right left right left.. as hard as i can.. yt

miznew201> Urf urf urf!!! I drop seated in the corner... Eye level with ur ass.. Yt

username22> walk back toward center.. run back at you.. jump at you seated in the corner.. slide
my legs around your face and slam my butt and buldge land in your face.. yt

miznew201> Urf fuck!!!! Ur ass slammed into my face hard!!! Pinned against the corner! Yt

username22> start squeezing your face and head with my legs in a scissors.. yt

miznew201> Fuck a scissors in the corner?!.... Gasping for air!!! Yt

username22> start flexing and showing off.. trying to humiliate you.. yt

miznew201> Mphmmmm can't seem to break out of this hold! Squeezed and held in place!! Yt

username22> break the hold.. pull you back up and back into a side headlock.. parade you to the center of the mat.. flexing hard as i continue to squeeze your head... yt

miznew201> Head dazed and being squeezed tight! Pressed into that hard pec!!! Fuck!! Yt

username22> drop back hard slamming your head into the mat for a DDT.. BOOM!! yt

miznew201> Urf!!! Layed out on the mat!! Yt

username22> roll you to your back.. climb over your chest pinning you chest to chest.. hook your leg..
username22> 1...
username22> yt

miznew201> I kick out! Yt

username22> get to my feet.. pull you up.. damn it.. punch you in the gut again.. then pull you into a tight bearhug.. sqeezing as tight as i can.. yt

miznew201> No mo
miznew201> fuck!!! Squeezed and being crushed!!!
miznew201> Hoping to not slip into his pecs
miznew201> yt

username22> hope to connect with the perfect grip on the taller muscled wrestler.. adjusting as i try to get us perfectly lined up pec to pec and abs to abs for an awesome squeeze.. yt

miznew201> Fuck!!! Knees buckling and I slip down into your grip!! My face near ur pec now yt

username22> your heavy in my grip.. feel you muscled body in my grip... i drop us down to our knees... then release the bearhug from your body.. slap your face and flex right in front of you... come challenger.. i thought you would be tougher. yt

miznew201> I grapple and go shoulder to shoulder!! Locking up... Pull you back into my headlock!! Yt

username22> yeah.. lets see what you got.. pulled in tight.. flexing trying to power out of your muscled grip.. yt

miznew201> I keep squeezing tight!!! Trapping your head!! Yt

username22> ugh.. fuck.. squeezed in your tight muscled arms.. struggling hard as i try to out muscle you to break free.. yt

miznew201> Haha that all? Hope you can smell my pit too!! Yt

username22> try to run forward again to tackle or slam you back.. head starting to feel to the power of your grip, painful.. yt

miznew201> Urf fell for it again!! Slammed into the corner!!! Drop my grip yt

username22> get free.. a little dazed as i stagger back to the center of the ring.. head feels squashed... dazed as i wave you on... bring it weak muscled stud.. yt

miznew201> I get up.. Motion to lock up again! Yt

username22> come at you.. raise my hands challenging you to a test of strength.. yt

miznew201> I lock my hand up and start to lower you down!! So weak!! Yt

username22> ugh.. fuckk... your muscled flexed and buldging.. overpower me.. fall to a knee.. fuck.. nooo!!
username22> yt

miznew201> Haha!! Wrap my legs around ur head!! Squeezing you tight as you are lowered! Gonna end this in the miz scissor!! No one breaks this!! Yt

username22> aaahhhh... damn it!! in so much pain.. caught between your thick mucled legs.. yt

miznew201> Haha man so easy!! Crushing your head!! Yt

username22> FUCKK!! head being crushed hard.. where did this power suddenly come from.. yt

miznew201> Hahaha wanna give?? Yt

username22> aaahhh... nnnoooo!!!! refuse to give.. yt

miznew201> I keep squeezing... Not letting go... Just give. Yt

username22> try hard to stand up and lift you up and over me for a slam.. tyring flex and get the
strength before you counter that.. yt

miznew201> Fuck!!!!! No lifted and slammed!!!.... Breaking the hold. Yt

username22> fall to the mat.. dazed and head in crazy pain.. holding my head and rolling towards the ropes.. yt

miznew201> I lay stunned by this slam! No one breaks my miz scissor!! Yt

username22> crawl over.. lay over you body attempting another pin..
username22> 1..
username22> yt

miznew201> I kick out... Barely... Yt

username22> damn.. get back up.. pull you up.. punch you in the abs.. yt

miznew201> Urf!!! Doubled over now!! Yt

username22> grag your head and DDT your face back to the mat.. yt

miznew201> Urf!!! Slammed hard into the mat!!! Yt

username22> jump up on the top ropes... flexing hard.. confident.. jump off aiming for a frog splash over you body.. yt

miznew201> Fuck I don't react in time!!! Yt

username22> stay over your body.. pinning you chest to chest... hook the leg..

username22> 1...
username22> 2...
username22> yt

miznew201> Dazed and stunned!! Yt

username22> 3....
username22 dominated this big muscled stud like i knew i would..
username22 yt

miznew201 Pinned and defeated!

Translate

Zeus (15)

6/22/2016 5:15 AM

(In reply to this)

good match guys! congrats username!

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.